We are currently looking for an experienced Admin Support Officer to provide clerical support to the Department of Education on their Holidays, Activities, and Food programme in a busy South Shields office ASAP.
The post is 37 hours per week and will initially run until December 2021 with possible extensions in the New Year.
- Manage manual and computerised records/CRM databases.
- Writing/typing reports.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and members of the public regarding policies and regulations.
- Organise meetings and take live minutes/notes when required.
- Process invoices, handle petty cash, process payments and any other financial duties.
- Operate ICT software packages such as word processing packages, databases, spreadsheets, specialist software etc CAD, PRINCE2, Microsoft Project etc.
- Research and analyse data.
- Monitor and maintain stock.
- Any other general admin duties such as maintaining records, responding to and answering queries (including by letter), maintaining office systems, diary management, arranging room and travel bookings etc.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be an excellent communicator with IT skills.
- Will be subjected to a DBS check upon acceptance of the role.