We are currently recruiting for 2 Admin Officers to work within a busy office in the Durham area.
- Provide administrative support to grievance and disciplinary investigations.
- Diary management and appointment booking.
- Managing a CRM database.
- Writing up reports and memos both digitally and handwritten.
- Co-ordinating meetings including arranging venues, sending invitations, and organising agendas.
- Taking minutes of meetings when required.
- Administer Legal Panels, including setting agenda’s, collating information, distributing outcomes, and maintaining appropriate tracking systems.
- Prepare complex documents using a variety of formats including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be confident in taking minutes.
- Must be flexible
- Must have excellent communication and IT skills
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Business Admin or Equivalent, and MUST be able to provide proof of qualification.
- May be subjected to an Enhanced DBS check