We are currently looking to recruit 2 x Night Shift Loaders for a busy ongoing contract in Durham
The role will be working in a modern warehouse, scanning and sorting parcels all in a safe manner.
- This will involve lifting and loading
- Handballing goods
- Working night shift hours, shift – 02.00 am until 10.00 a.m.
- Working as part of a team to ensure warehouse targets are met and deliveries are dispatched within the required timescales.
- Using hand scanning machines
- Successful applicants will benefit from an ongoing full or part time contracts and working in a clean and safe environment.
- Working in a safe environment assessed for covid 19 risks
- Ideally have previous experience working in a warehouse or loading environment or similar job.
- Be able to lift and load parcels in both a timely and safe manner
- A keen eye for detail to ensure correct goods are always picked and sorted correctly
- Have a good attitude and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Be reliable, have good timekeeping skills and be prepared to be flexible
- Work to an accurate standard ensuring quality is met
- Be able to work on their own imitative or work as part of a team
- Ideally have their own transport due to shift times
- On-going and regular work as part of a rota
- Opportunities for overtime
- There is a possibility that this role will lead to a permanent contract for the right person(s)
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided
- Immediate start available