We are looking for 2 x experienced van drivers with a knowledge of Tyne and Wear road network to work for a busy distribution company.
- Delivering parcels to local hubs in and around Tyne and Wear – This is not courier work.
- Up to 20 drops (but often less and not to home properties)
- Using company van
- Minimum 8 hours paid
- Loading and unloading in warehouse
- Unloading at premises
- Sorting parcels in depot
- Using a hand held scanner
- Ideally have multi drop experience
- Have some experience using a SAT NAV
- No more than 6 penalty points on licence (no IN DR or DD codes).
- Good communication and customer facing skills.
- Excellent timekeeper.
- Well presented.
- Be able to load and unload in warehouse
- Flexible if overtime offered.
This is an on-going role with a possibility of a permanent contract