Trainee Installation Engineer/Fitters Mate
As a trainee industrial door installation engineer, you will assist a qualified engineer in installing a range of automatic doors, including high-speed doors, security roller shutters, fire roller shutters and sectional doors.
Working as part of a nationwide team, you will travel to various sites throughout the UK, with overnight stays and some weekend work required.
If you can demonstrate a willingness to learn the requirements of a qualified fitter, we can offer you a rewarding career with the opportunity for progression within the business.
- £11.50 – £12.00 ph
- 45 hr per week plus uncapped overtime available
- Overtime paid at time and half and double time
- Bonus scheme
- Additional holidays after time served
- Tools provided
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Personal development and training financed by Hart
- Career development opportunities
- We are looking for someone with a mechanical skill set and basic electrical knowledge due to the type of door you will be working on.
- Industrial door experience would be a bonus
- Able to work away during the week with occasional weekend work
- Able to work at height
- Full driving license – no more than 6 points
- Hold a CSCS card