We are currently looking for a Tenant Engagement Officer to ensure tenants and leaseholders are involved with services our client provides based in South Shields.
This role is initially for a month with a view to be extended up to 6 months.
- Assist in the development, delivery and monitoring of Involvement Frameworks and associated work programmes
- Assist in the production of information and procedures
- Promote formal and informal methods of involvement
- Plan, arrange, facilitate and review involvement sessions
- Organise and plan tenants’ conferences and other events
- Assist in the preparation of statistics, reports, performance information
- Facilitate involvement sessions and activities
- Supporting and enabling tenants to design and write annual reports
- Undertake other duties when necessary
- Must have previous housing experience
- Must have a Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be IT literate