We are looking to recruit a Telemarketing Adviser to work in a busy Business Development Team.
- Calling local businesses by telephone to promote the business benefits to employing an apprentice.
- You will be calling employers across the North East creating appointments for our officers to attend face to face meetings.
- Promoting apprenticeships and government funded training.
- Providing information, advice and guidance to employers, members of the public and partners.
- To meet challenging sales targets set by the Senior management team
- To help our young people source work experience placements with local employers.
- To support the Business Development team in all recruitment and promotional activity including administrative tasks
- Must have previous experience of Working in a telesales environment
- Have previous calling outbound experience
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Have knowledge of MS Office packages
- Be educated to GCSE Standard with 3 GCSES at grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Customer service (or equivalent)
- It would be an advantage to have knowledge of the Learning and Skills sector
- It would be advantageous to hold Level 2 in IAG