We are currently recruiting for an Outbound Telemarketer to generate sales leads in the Dryden Centre in Gateshead on behalf of the recruitment team.
– Contacting businesses in order to sell the benefits and processes of taking on apprentices
– Making outbound calls
– Setting up appointments for the recruitment team
– To provide information, advice and guidance to employers, members of the public and partners
– To provide administrative support to the recruitment team
– Must have previous experience working in telesales
– Must have Great communication skills
– Must be educated to NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service or equivalent
– Must have 3 GCSE’S grade A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
The start date is immediate and the role is temporary ongoing with a high chance of extension and permanency.