We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to provide clerical support to a busy team in a Middlesbrough office.
- Provide operational and technical administrative support to the Planning Services, specifically including work relating to land registry information and searches.
- Assist with queries via telephone and e-mail.
- Undertake data input and extraction, scanning, indexing and publishing of data and data analysis and research into property histories where required.
- Undertake a range of complex ICT based processes, operating relevant ICT packages and equipment, including generic systems (e.g. MS Office, MCB website) and specialist systems relating to the work of the Planning Services (e.g. Cartology, Searchnet, Idox Uniform and Public Access).
- Assist with the provision of statutory Land Registry and Personal Searches, for the Planning Services.
- Assist with financial duties related to the operation of the Planning Services, including purchasing, invoicing, issuing charges, taking payments.
- Maintain and update accurate records.
- Must have administrative experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must have excellent IT skills and knowledge.