We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Advisor to work for a local prestigious company working in an Inbound Contact Centre within a small team. This role will be working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8 hours a day between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. (24 hours per week)
- You will be responsible for taking orders from existing and new customers via telephone, website, and various media channels in a small contact centre environment.
- You will provide an exceptional customer experience from beginning to end.
- As the role is Inbound Sales you will be working towards daily KPI targets which will include upselling and cross selling many other items from the company product range.
- Maximise sales on every call and objection handling when necessary.
- Identifying customer needs through conversation fact finding.
- Promote a customer “Rewards Programme”.
- Support customers and resolve any issues as 1st point of contact.
- Accurately input, update, delete, add and amend existing customer data.
- Work well within the team environment.
- Providing Call coaching for the Sales team and provide support to colleagues.
- You will also supervise the Sales team on a weekend, providing call coaching and feedback, managing performance and handling any administration tasks.
- Manage the Sales team on the weekend, being the first point of contact for any queries and performance management.
- You must have a passion for both customer service and sales and have the ability to maximise all sales we receive into the contact centre.
- You will be customer focused, reliable, self-motivated and enthusiastic with good communication skills, world class customer service and an eye for detail.
- Previous experience of working within a call centre environment and /or supervisory role is desirable.
- Previous experience of working within customer service environment is essential.
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment is essential.
- IT literate with accurate keyboard skills.
- Must have some flexibility and a willingness to change hours within the company if required.
This is a permananet , Part-time role working Friday, Saturday and Sunday.