We are currently looking for an experienced or educated Multimedia Officer to manage a number of social media platforms at a senior level in the Durham area.
- Manage a team to support and update the business’s websites, including the main website, theatre websites, the intranet and schools’ extranet.
- Work closely with ICT to implement improvements across the website.
- Manage and coordinate digital media requests, marketing and communications campaigns.
- Lead on the creation of digital content across all the business’s platforms
- Provide support for emergency communications and the wider Campaigns and Media Team, including operating and updating digital platforms in and out of normal working hours as required and at a variety of locations.
- Produce high quality rich content (e.g. video, images, podcasts etc).
- Training and guiding staff on social media platforms.
- General administrative duties.
- Initially working from home, but role will typically be based in Durham County Hall.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role or a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Must have previous experience managing social media platforms.
- Must have excellent IT Skills.
- Must be able to work out of hours when required.