We are currently looking for a SEND Administrator to provide clerical and administrative support to the SEND Services based in the South Shields area.
You may be required to work from home.
- Provide clerical and administrative support; maintaining records, scanning documents etc
- Deal and respond to general enquiries
- Receive emails and telephone calls for SEND Officer’s, take messages when needed
- Arrange meeting rooms and travel accommodation, cancel appointments
- Diary management
- Order office equipment, stationary and any other office consumables
- Prepare and send a range of standard letters, record when sent
- Update and maintain in-house systems and databases
- Must have similar experience from a previous role
- Must be educated to 4 GCSEs graded C or above or equivalent including Maths and English
- An Enhanced DBS check is required for this role
- Must be IT literate
- Must be an excellent communicator