We are currently recruiting for a SEN Administrator to work in the Newcastle area.
You will be required to work from home.
- Ensure records for children with Special Educational Needs are updated and maintained
- Arrange and monitor reviews of children and liaise with all relevant parties
- Manage and monitor the financial budget
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to policies, regulations, and the SEN code of practice
- Produce reports from the in-house database ensuring information used is in line with current legislation
- Attend panel meetings, arrange and minute meetings when required
- Must be educated to an NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject – Must provide certification
- Must have an Enhanced DBS
- Must have experience of working in a Special Educational Needs environment
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must have knowledge of current issues and as they apply to the wellbeing of children and young people