We are looking to recruit an experienced Safe guarding Coordinator to work in a local Government office in GATESHEAD, Tyne and wear
- Support the Safeguarding Manager Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner in the coordination of the Safeguarding referrals. Supporting professionals in undertaking their roles within their specialism and legislative practices.
- Receive, acknowledge and record referrals from the Let’s Talk Team and other professionals within agreed timescales.
- Effectively minute allocation meetings in line with practice and policy.
- Provide accurate and affective diary management to the Safeguarding Manager and the Safeguarding, Practice and Assurance Service manger when required.
- Provide support to the service including word processing reports and other correspondence as necessary.
- Undertake the management of manual and computerised records/management information systems, including the analysis, manipulation and production/presentation of reports, escalating any issues regarding accuracy and inconsistency of information where appropriate.
- Assist in the organisation and provision of support in relation to the service area including maintaining records, responding to and answering queries (including by letter), gather information where required from referrals and contacts, maintaining office systems.