Recruitment Support Officer
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment and Support officer to work alongside a busy recruitment team within local offices.
- The post is eligible for flexi time and will be “hybrid working” (3 days in the office and 2 working from home each week).
- The post holder will work alongside recruiting managers and in partnership with Payroll and Employee Services (PES) colleagues ensuring internal and external recruitment activity is managed successfully.
- Review and update of job adverts ensuring content reflects the scope of responsibilities.
- Standard and bespoke advertising via multiple mediums
- Distribution of application forms for shortlisting by recruiting managers
- Management of interviews via the recruiting manager
- Progress chasing and sign off of pre-employment checks including but not limited to references, Occupational Health checks, DBS and Right to Work verification.
- Communicate effectively with recruiting managers and Payroll and Employee Services colleagues throughout the recruitment, selection and appointment process.
- Build positive relationships with candidates ensuring effective communication is maintained and managed through to satisfactory conclusion.
- Ideally have similar Recruitment or HR Office experience
- Ideally be educated to NVQ 2 level in a relevant subject or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills including experience with MS Office
- Hold GCSE in both Maths and English or equivalent