We are currently looking for a Pensions Co-ordinator in the Washington area.
- To cover for the Payroll Advisor when needed, including attending meetings, training events and pension conferences
- To supervise the Payroll Assistant
- Assist in the embedding of the new pension’s administrator
- To assist in the review of all procedures and processes in connection with the Payroll and Pensions services, creating new procedures to reflect changes to HMRC requirements and internal organisational changes.
- Develop and embed processes for pay data reporting to the Pension Administrator
- Undertake reviews of all pensions records to make sure they’re accurate and complete
- To assist with providing information requests from external bodies
- Must have 5 GCSEs graded A-C or equivalent
- Must have similar experience working in a payroll environment
- Must have a checkable work history
- Must be IT literate
- Experience of using Microsoft Office