We are looking for 2 experienced Personal Assistants providing advice and information where possible within a busy office in Durham.
- Manage diary, correspondence, telephone calls and emails
- Taking of minutes at meetings
- Sourcing of commodities and equipment
- Financial administration and reporting
- Process complex, confidential correspondence documentation
- Organise travel arrangements, conferencing and meetings
- Collate & distribute appropriate documentation to all relevant parties
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support
- Liaise with all levels of management within the organisation
- The use of web content management software to update the website
- Must have Minute Taking experience
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant qualification.
- Must have up to date knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Minimum GCSE level education or equivalent in Mathematics and English at Grade C
- Must have RSA II or equivalent secretarial qualification or demonstrable significant experience in an administrative role