We are currently looking for an experienced PA to provide clerical support to the Head of Service in the Durham area.
The role will be based at County Hall for 2 days per week and working from home for the other 3 days per week.
- Process mail, answer and deal with telephone and personal enquiries and correspondence
- Manage the electronic diary to arrange appointments and meetings
- Produce and format documents, reports, letters etc, collating information from various sources
- Undertake progress/chasing tasks arising from meetings
- Organise travel, accommodation and hospitality requirements
- Prepare agendas and meetings papers, take notes
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Must be educated to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business Admin (A Levels, City and Guilds, BTEC)
- Must have excellent admin and typing skills
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must be IT literate