We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to provide front line response and administrative support to the Parking Services team and Highways & Waste Service.
- To provide front line services to the public and members of staff alike in relation to the parking services function.
- The approval and issue of parking permits.
- The Blue Badge distribution function.
- Challenges and Representations in Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) for both parking and bus lane contraventions.
- To coordinate and update manual and computerised records to ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained and data and reports are produced as and when required.
- To undertake and be responsible for elements of financial administration and/or procedures to comply with financial requirements.
- To assist the Senior Operations Officer with the preparation of appeal packs to the Traffic Penalty Tribunal in relation to the issue of PCNs.
- To assist in investigating and replying to issues raised in relation to Parking and other concerns.
- To undertake a range of general admin duties such as filing, scanning, managing a diary and CRM database etc.
- Must have excellent IT skills.
- Must have previous admin experience.
- Must have knowledge of financial regulations.
- Must be an excellent communicator.