We are currently looking for an experienced Operational Support Assistant to work within a busy department in Peterlee
- Answering telephones and recording messages.
- Word processing, production of letters and reports.
- Updating and maintaining databases and filing systems and photocopying
- Dispatching and receiving/opening post and other material and ensuring prompt dispatch to appropriate staff
- Ensuring appropriate attention is given to your own health and safety, and the safety of your colleagues and visitors, following established procedures.
- Handling confidential information sensitively and appropriately;
- Ensure a responsive and effective service delivery within designated deadlines and to ensure work is carried out in an organised and effective way to enable work to be delivered within agreed deadlines;
- Working within current Data Protection requirements, Information Sharing protocols and guidelines.
- Maintaining regular communication with internal and external staff as directed by the Solicitor.