We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to support on projects relating to workforce development (WFD), the Durham Learning and Development System and digital learning resources.
- The ideal candidate will be working with colleagues and experts to develop a range of digital learning activities, tools and assessments to support the delivery of high-quality online learning.
- Providing advice and guidance on the use of digital learning solutions.
- Assisting with the development of WFD processes/systems, the development and maintenance of the Durham Learning and Development System and digital learning resources.
- Developing and delivering accessible and high-quality digital learning and technologies, capturing feedback and assessing learners.
- Developing training materials, workbooks, user guides, FAQs and deliver face-to-face training where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date on digital learning technologies and to identity and explore opportunities for new initiatives.
- Attending regular meetings.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with outside agencies and organisations.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must hold a relevant qualification at level 4 e.g. ICT, Teaching, HR etc.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must have excellent customer skills.