Our client is currently looking for a full-time, experienced Neighbourhood Services Advisor to provide administrative support to the Neighbourhood Services team, and conduct home visits and interviews.
- Providing administrative support to various teams and departments
- Perform as a key point of contact for members of the public and deal with relevant queries accordingly
- To carry out interviews and home visits when required
- Provide advice on housing options
- Typing letters and memos using MS Word and Excel
- Typing confidential reports
- Organising diary systems
- Data input of confidential information
- Attend meetings and taking notes where required
- Must have 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade C or above (including Maths and English) or relevant experience.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must be educated to an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant study