We are currently looking for a Neighbourhood Officer to provide housing and customer support across the South Tyneside borough.
- Being a first point of contact for tenants and providing support when necessary
- Working with vulnerable tenants and make referrals when needed
- Conducting the process of signing up new tenants, terminations, and re-housing
- Dealing with and issuing fixed penalty notices
- Carrying out a range of visits to properties ensuring they’re kept in good condition
- Providing customers with housing advice when needed
- Undertake reviews regarding tenancies
- Carry out inspections on estates and communal areas
- Liaise with customers, other services, councillors, and a range of partners
- Will include remote working
- Must hold a Basic DBS issued within the last 12 months.
- Must be First Aid certified.
- Must have previous experience in a Housing role.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills.