We are currently looking to recruit a permanent National Account Assistant to work within a busy company liaising with national clients and their changing needs
You will be proactive and take charge of all administrative tasks in connection with sales, stock and logistics data, ensuring both internal and external customer needs are fully met.
The role involves detailed work using Excel and Dynamics 365.
You will be required to build customer relationships and liaise with a Retail Field Sales Team.
- To manage the order process from order receipt to delivery to the customer with the help of our logistics team and storage facility
- Collating all orders from specific customers for allocation and replenishment, ensuring the orders are processed and dispatched in sufficient time to meet customer delivery slots and liaising with contacts at retailers when orders need to be amended.
- Set up new customers on Dynamics 365 system and ensure all customer data is kept up to date, this includes; addresses, prices and customer information.
- Set up new products with retailers using customer specific data files.
- Answer queries from retail head offices and from retail stores via telephone and email.
- Update customer specific EPOS sales and stock levels each Monday
- Update Daily Sales tracker as/when required
- Support for Field Sales Team
- Organising Purchase orders for new stores
- Assisting with issues such as sending out new equipment
- Chasing up deliveries to stores
- Reporting low stock issues to retail head offices
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will come from a retail and/or administration background and have previous experience working in a busy office environment.
To be successful in the role the candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills:
IT Skills including –
- Word- Medium level proficiency
- Excel- High level proficiency- proven ability to manipulate data, tabulate, and complete complex calculations. Experience with V look ups and pivot tables is highly desirable.
- Power Point- Medium level proficiency- ability to create presentations and import from other data sources
- The use of Dynamics 365 is a key part of the role, experience with this software is desirable but not essential.
- A solution focused and professional attitude with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Time management
- Good work ethic and a desire to provide great customer service and support to customers and internal colleagues
- Team player who is willing to cover work during annual leave and absences
- Enthusiastic individual with a drive to succeed in the role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role
- Eye care vouchers (from day 1)
- Staff discount of 50% (from day 1)
- Bike to work scheme (after passing 3-month probationary period)
- Employee assistance programme (from day 1)
- Bupa Private Healthcare (after 1 years’ service)
- Life assurance (from day 1)
- Company Pension scheme employee contributes 4% and employer contributes 6% (after 1 years’ service)
- Income Protection scheme (from day 1)
- Free and secure parking