We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Minute Taker who can produce high quality minutes of children’s meetings in a busy Spennymoor office.
- Arrange, prepare and attend all Child Protection Conferences, Looked After Reviews, Foster Carer Reviews and all other related meetings.
- Take notes of all Children’s and Foster Carer Reviews via laptop to a consistent high quality and circulate within agreed timescales
- Confirm attendance of all related parties at reviews/meetings in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensure the room is prepared, arrangements are appropriate and that arrangements are confirmed to all necessary parties.
- Use IT system packages, e.g. Word/Excel to take and communicate notes and be prepared to learn and use new technology.
- Manage a diary and appointment system.
- Keep up to date all information systems, inputting confidential data and maintaining a consistent schedule.
- General admin duties such as filing, scanning, printing etc.
- MUST be able to type fast and efficiently.
- MUST have experience in a minute taking role.
- MUST have a BTEC National in Admin or equivalent (e.g. NVQ 3, A Levels, OCR 3 etc).