We are currently looking for 2 time-served Joiners to undertake joinery and carpentry work covering repairs, refurbishment and upgrades to a range of housing and commercial properties across the Gateshead borough.
- Work individually or as part of a team to undertake high quality joinery and carpentry repairs to public properties and schools and offices.
- Undertake refurbishment works in association with other trades.
- Liaise with customers and sub–contractors to provide a responsive service to our customers and external clients.
- Undertake a continual program of Risk Assessment in relation to your role.
- Record use of labour and materials against each job.
- Travel between various works locations within the borough of Gateshead.
- Must have the following:
- CSCS Card
- Level 2 in Joinery or equivalent (NVQ, C&G etc.)
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Face Fit Certificate
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 2 x References.
*Please note: We require CVs before we can take the application any further*