We are looking for an experienced Industrial Door Installation Engineer/Fitter to work on designated appointments across the UK.
As an Engineer/Fitter, you will be working on a range of automatic doors, including high-speed doors, security roller shutters, fire roller shutters and sectional doors.
Working as part of a nationwide team, you will travel to various sites predominantly within a 100 mile radius of your location, with some overnight stays and weekend work required.
- £15.50 per hour dependent on experience
- 45 hr per week plus uncapped overtime available
- Overtime paid at time and half or double time
- Bonus scheme
- Additional holidays after time served
- Tools provided
- Company van
- Company phone & tablet
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Personal development and training
- Career development opportunities
- We are looking for someone with a mechanical skill set and basic electrical knowledge due to the type of door you will be working on. Industrial door experience
- Electrical fault-finding experience & capability
- Mechanical experience & capabilities in repairing electro-mechanical equipment
- Able to work away during the week with occasional weekend work
- Able to work at height
- Full driving license – no more than 6 points
- Hold a CSCS card