We are currently looking for a HR Support Officer to provide administrative support to our clients Human Resources Services based in Durham.
You will be working from home.
- Deal with a wide range of customer enquiries
- Provide administrative support across the whole of HR
- Create and issue contractual documentation and answer associated queries
- Collating, sorting, and recording data using spreadsheets and graphs
- Input/upload, check, and reconcile of Payroll data
- Update and maintain all HR systems
- Prepare all temporary payroll amendments including timesheets, mileage claims, and other salary adjustments
- General administrative duties
- MUST be educated to a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration and be able to provide copies (NVQ 3, OCR 3, A Levels, HONS etc)
- MUST have payroll experience
- Must be IT literate
- Must have excellent customer service skills