We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to provide administrative support to the Human Resources team in the Spennymoor area.
This role is working 22.5 hours a week and the working days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Running through payroll, inputting timesheets, processing invoices, and scanning for discrepancies
- Collating, sorting, and recording data using spreadsheets and databases, and producing charts/graphs
- Being actively involved in continuous improvement projects, team meetings, and training
- Solving/answering any HR related queries, and logging them
- Managing a CRM database
- Managing a diary based system, and covering all reception duties – email correspondence, answering and diverting calls to the correct departments etc
- Undertake general administrative duties including filing, scanning, printing etc
- Must have an NVQ Level 2 in Business Admin or equivalent
- Must have previous experience in an Admin or HR position
- Must have payroll experience
- Must be an excellent communicator