We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to provide administrative support to the Human Resources team in the Spennymoor area.
- Running through payroll, inputting timesheets, processing invoices, and scanning for discrepancies.
- Collating, sorting and recording data using spreadsheets and databases, and producing charts/graphs.
- Being actively involved in continuous improvement projects, team meetings and training as required.
- Working as part of a close team providing an effective HR Helpdesk service and solving/answering any HR related queries and logging them as required.
- Managing a CRM database.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of HR policies, procedures and principles to ensure appropriate advice is given to all employees and managers.
- Managing a diary system, and covering all reception duties – email correspondence, answering and diverting calls to the correct departments, arranging meetings, working to set timescales etc.
- Undertaking general administrative duties such as data entry, filing, scanning, use of MS office products, ordering stationary etc.
- Currently working from home but typical place of work is a Spennymoor office.
- MUST have an NVQ level 2 in Admin or equivalent.
- MUST have previous experience in an Admin OR HR position.
- MUST have payroll experience.
- MUST be an excellent communicator.