We are currently looking for a HR Data Officer to work in a busy North Tyneside office ASAP.
- Develop and implement a coherent strategy for workforce data across the organisation in conjunction with the Heads of Service, performance and policy team, digital and customer service team and partners making the best use of the data systems in place which are Oracle, Alteryx, and QLIK based.
- Maintenance and use of employee data, developing and improving on data around organisational health measures and people related performance.
- Support the procurement and implementation of a new HR/ERP system from the HR point of view as well as to support with the integration of any other new systems into HR.
- Analysing data sets to provide support to future HR projects.
- Must be CIPD qualified or hold equivalent experience.
- Must have Experience in working at a senior Level.
- Must have skills in data analysis and interpretation.
- Must have knowledge of HR systems and processes.
**Please note: This is a temporary ongoing role and the pay rate is to be negotiated.**