We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to provide HR and Development advice and support to the Senior Partners and organisation.
- Providing HR advice in the areas of organisational restructures, recruitment, business transfers and TUPE, employment legislation, terms and conditions of employment, policy and practice, discipline, grievance, attendance management, appraisal, performance management, pay and grading, equality etc.
- Supporting the development and implementation of workforce strategies, HR policies, procedures and guidance, to support new ways of working, and to ensure compliance with employment legislation.
- Develop, implement and maintain HR strategies.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the HR function team members.
- Undertake a variety of other general HR and Administrative duties to support the business.
- MUST be CIPD qualified.
- MUST have previous, recent experience in an advisory HR position.
- MUST have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- MUST be an excellent communicator
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as HR databases.
- MUST possess the ability to interpret policies, terms and conditions and analyse situations.
- MUST be able to travel to meet the requirements of the role.
- MUST be able to carry out the role on a remote basis.