We are currently recruiting an HR Advisor to work within a busy office in Sunderland delivering a high quality, efficient and effective HR function.
- Support managers at sickness absence review meetings and provide HR advice and support on matters of discipline, grievance, performance management and staffing proposals
- Manage and monitor the performance of the HR function team members
- Ensure all policies and procedures within the HR function are adhered to and in accordance with regulations
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Responsible for the preparation, monitoring and review of budgets within the HR function
- Develop, implement and maintain HR strategies
- Provide impartial advice and guidance to managers and departments
- Monitor equal opportunities
- Deliver HR functional training when required
- Ensure all staff within the function adhere to confidentiality and data protection
- Must have a CIPD qualification
- Must have experience of managing and leading a team – Both people and processes
- Must be a highly competent user of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, as well as HR databases
- Must have the ability to interpret policies, terms and conditions and analyse situations.
- Must be able to travel to meet the requirements of the role.
The contract is initially up until September 2020 but there could be possible extensions or permanency to follow