We are currently recruiting for a General HR Advisor to work within a busy office in Sunderland delivering a high quality, efficient and effective HR function.
- Support managers at sickness absence review meetings and provide HR advice and support on matters of discipline, grievance, performance management and staffing proposals
- Manage and monitor the performance of the HR function team members
- Ensure all policies and procedures within the HR function are adhered to and in accordance with regulations
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Develop, implement and maintain HR strategies
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and departments
- Deliver HR functional training when required
- Undertake a variety of other general HR and Administrative duties.
- Must have a CIPD qualification
- Must have previous experience working in a HR role at Advisor level
- Must be a highly competent user of Microsoft Office, as well as HR databases
- Must have the ability to interpret policies, terms and conditions and analyse situations.
- Must be able to work remotely