We are currently looking for x2 Homefinders to support applicants signing up for re-housing in the North Tyneside area
- Manage a varied and complex caseload, supporting applicants at registration stage, through to the bidding and offer stages.
- Register and assess housing applications and determine an applicant’s eligibility for housing in line with company policies.
- Carry out reference checks for housing applications.
- Conduct home visits to tenant and applicant properties and interview, as well as inspecting properties to identify repairs needed and conditions of the property.
- Provide information, advice, and guidance to applicants seeking re-housing.
- Constant correspondence via email, telephone, letters to keep applicants updated on their application process, and dealing with any queries or complaints.
- Liaise with other agencies and bodies when required to support the housing application process.
- Carry out affordability checks.
- Liaise with GPs, Therapists, and other medical professionals if necessary for the applicant seeking re-housing.
- Conduct any day to day admin duties to support the process such as data entry, filing, records, diary management, email correspondence, attending meetings etc.
- Will include remote working.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role/ a housing background.
- Must be able to manage various complex caseloads.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- May be subjected to a DBS check.