We are currently looking for a Heating Engineer to undertake a range of servicing and repairs tasks in commercial properties across the North Tyneside area.
- Undertaking planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding including repair tasks on a range of plumbing, heating and water supply/services in a variety of commercial and residential properties.
- Liaising with Asset Team to ensure systems are maintained and serviced, including equipment repairs and replacements.
- Carrying out Legionella Checks and Remedial works as directed by the Team leader
- Adhering to the Business, Housing Property and Construction Safety, Health and Environment standards at all times.
- Must have a CSCS Card.
- Must have City and Guilds qualifications in Plumbing and Heating, as well as an NVQ 3 or equivalent in Plumbing.
- Must have CCN1 and COCN1
- Will be subject to a Basic DBS check.
*This contract may become permanent after 6 moths with a potential pay increase.*