We are looking to recruit an experienced Secretary to work for a local Government office in Gateshead
- To arrange Initial and Review Child Protection Conferences, Secure Reviews, Complex Abuse Meetings and LADO Strategy Meetings by ensuring invitations are distributed to all relevant people within procedural timescales.
- To attend (either in person or on-screen dependent upon the requirements for the meeting) Initial and Review Child Protection Conferences, Secure Reviews, Complex Abuse Meetings and LADO Strategy Meetings to minute (using IT equipment) and produce an accurate record of the meeting discussion.
- To ensure child protection plans and all minutes from meetings are produced and distributed within procedural timescales.
- To ensure accurate performance data is inputted onto Mosaic (IT system) following all.
- Child Protection Conferences, Secure Reviews and LADO Strategy Meetings.
- The successful candidate must have relevant business support experience
- Have secretarial experience
- Have minute taking experience
- Have effective written and oral communication skills demonstrating a high standard of accuracy
- Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel.
- Experience of implementing and developing manual and computerised systems, ability to organise and prioritise workload and ensure timescales are met.