We are currently looking for the experienced candidate to engage with businesses in County Durham applying for the Durham Business Recovery Grant in order to support their recovery from the impacts of Covid 19.
- Assess applications from businesses to the DBRG against set criteria, making professional judgements on the credibility of a recovery plan, financial stability of the applicant.
- Use an online CRM system to log all updates and correspond directly with businesses.
- Provide appropriate advice and support to businesses in County Durham, including signposting to other relevant business support organisations as required.
- Liaise with relevant County Council departments and external customers and clients.
- Manage and maintain appropriate data and records relating to DBRG applications and assessments.
- Maintain and update business contact information within the Business Durham Customer Relationship Management system.
- Covering reception.
- Any other general administrative and customer service duties.
- Experience of assessing applications for funding and working with the business community would be preferable.
- NVQ Level 3 in a relevant subject would be preferable.
- Must have excellent IT skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must have excellent customer service abilities.