We are currently looking to recruit a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Adviser to work in an expanding team in a friendly contact centre environment on a temporary to permanent basis.
Applicants must be fluent in both Dutch and English languages.
We have part time roles available for 16 hours per week
- Making travel reservations and handling enquiries via the telephone, email, chat and other web response solutions. in order to fulfil customer requirements
- Providing an excellent and professional customer sales and service experience.
- Be first contact for the resolution of customers and client’s queries, requests, orders and complaints
- Proactively contact existing and potential customers with the aim of up-selling products
- Match and sell products or services to customers by cross or up-selling to appropriate products.
- Hours are between 8.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. including weekends (rota pattern will be 5 days out of 7)
- Applicants Must be fluent in both English and Dutch
- Have an excellent telephone manner with a clear speaking voice
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to engage the customer
- Have excellent data capture skills
- Have the ability to work well in a team
- Be flexible to work at all times in the contact centre, including evenings and weekends – We have part time hours available up to 16 hours
- The offer of a permanent job role after an initial temporary period
- Pay rise to when you start your permanent contract
- Discounted travel for friends and family
- Free onsite parking
- Regular annual pay reviews