We are currently looking for a Fleet/Vehicle Administrator to provide support to the Fleet Manager undertaking various Administrative duties in the Durham area.
- Process on & off hire requests and verify rates.
- Record data such as outgoing orders, accidents, faults and other forms of data on the Fleet Management System.
- Raise purchase orders and works instructions.
- Manage and log all damage investigations, accidents, incidents and supplier damage claims.
- Carry out vehicle, plant, and equipment inspections in accordance with the client’s policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative assistance and general office duties, and cover in the absence of the Contract Supervisor.
- Manage a diary system.
- Write up efficient reports.
- Must have 4 GCSEs Grade A – C including Maths and English.
- Must hold a Full Clean UK Driving License.
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must have excellent IT skills