We are currently looking for a Fitters Mate with some experience to work alongside our Fitters and Service Engineers UK wide.
This role will be working away from home during the week (Monday to Friday) assisting a fitter on the service, maintenance and installation of Industrial doors.
- Assisting the fitter during the service, maintenance and installation of industrial doors around the UK
- Working from a base in the West of Newcastle and working on jobs around the UK
- Travelling to pre-arranged customer appointments and repair requests (no call outs)
- Travelling in UK and working away from home throughout the week (accommodation and food allowance will be paid)
- Assisting with the fitting , repairing and cutting of Industrial Doors
- Working outside
- Assisting with assembly of units and motors
- Driving to various locations along with Electrical fitter
- All accommodation will be paid and organised by the company for you
- Must have previous similar experience
- Have experience of working with metals including measuring cutting and grinding
- Applicants MUST have a current CSCS or ECS (safety card)
- Ideally have a Current IPAF licence
- MUST have full driving licence (applicants who do not drive will be automatically rejected for this role)
- Be aware that they will be working from home during the week
- Must have the desire to work towards becoming a fitter themselves as this role will give you the training and opportunity.
This role will become permanent for the right person after a probation period.