We are currently looking to recruit a Fitter a to work on an on-going contract which could become permanent for the right candidate. The role will be installing repairing and maintaining a range of industrial roller shutter doors, and security grills
With this role, you will be travelling in the UK and working away from home, Monday to Friday. but your accommodation, meal allowance and some travel allowance will be paid .
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR THIS ROLE
- Assisting during installation and repair and maintenance of industrial doors
- Travelling to pre-arranged customer appointments and repair requests (No callouts)
- Travelling in UK and working away from home throughout the week (Leaving Monday returning Friday)
- Driving to various locations
- Assisting with measuring and cutting of parts
- Assisting with the mechanical installation of door workings
- Working at height on IPAF (Cherry picker)
- Must have previous labouring or similar experience
- Have experience of working from drawings
- Have experience of working with metals including measuring cutting and grinding
- Have some mechanical knowledge
- Applicants MUST have a current IPAF licence
- Applicants MUST have a current CSCS card
- Must have a full driving licence (3 minor points will be accepted)
Please note that this role will involve working away from home during the week, overnight accommodation and a meal allowance will be arranged and overtime is available.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact you individually if you are unsuitable for the role.