We are currently recruiting for a part-time Financial Administrative Assistant to work part time hours in a busy office in Jarrow, Tyne and Wear.
– Provide an effective level of administrative support to the financial team
– Input confidential financial data onto SAGE system and Office 365 packages.
– Action customer invoices and reconcile onto Sage system
– Answering telephone calls from Customers and answering queries
– Responsible for opening all post in accordance with legislative and procedural requirements.
– Any other general administrative and clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, dealing with incoming queries and escalating them to the correct departments etc.
– Hours of work are 20 -25 per week but could rise to 35 after a probation period
– Must have previous experience in a similar role, as well as experience in financial data entry.
– Must have experience using SAGE and MS Office products.
– Must be an excellent communicator.
– Must be confident, and must be adaptable to the role.
– Previous experience of admin duties within the engineering sector is desirable but not essential.
– An NVQ or equivalent qualification in a relevant study is desirable but not essential.
This is a temporary position that will be taken into review after 3 months of employment.