We are looking to recruit a Fabricator to work in a busy and expanding company in the West of Newcastle (not City centre)
The role will include working within a factory environment to complete fabrication tasks complying with standard operating procedures. This job description is not exhaustive of all duties & responsibilities.
- Complete fabrication tasks as outlined by production team leader.
- Assisting the Welders.
- Read and interpret drawings and diagrams.
- Maintaining stock of fabricated components.
- Working to tolerances set out in the instructions.
- Ensure work areas are kept tidy and equipment is maintained.
- Demonstrate the ability to work to the quality standards set by company.
- Be capable of working independently and operate effectively within a team.
- Expected to be flexible and demonstrate willingness to undertake training in other areas of production line.
- Demonstrate good health and safety practice.
- Have previous Fabricating experience
- ideally have some Welding experience
- Be able to read and interpret drawings
- Be able to measure , Cut, Bend, grind and finish off metal products
- Have experience to quality check finished products.
This role is an on-going temporary role which could become permanent for the right person.