We are currently looking for a member of staff to carry, clean, and recycle heavy objects in a busy Tyne Tunnel depot.
- Disassembling and manual cleaning of equipment.
- Loading and unloading cleaner/washer/drier machines to clean equipment.
- Servicing Aquaphase cleaner e.g. cleaning filters and jets and keeping of service records.
- Servicing fork lift truck e.g. checking electrolyte levels, and keeping of service records.
- Inspecting non traceable items of equipment.
- Repairing and replacing non traceable items of equipment e.g. replacement of arms and backs to chairs, using hand and power tools.
- Drying/reassembling/wrapping non traceable items of equipment ready for reuse.
- Using pedestrian pallet fork lifts truck.
- Moving/handling and storage of equipment.
- Preparing equipment for delivery.
- Updating manual and electronic records using hand held technology.
- Assisting in the delivery and collection of equipment when required.
- Unloading of vehicles.
- Cleaning of floors/shelving etc within.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects.
- Must have previous experience dealing with similar duties and equipment.