We are currently looking for an candidate to start ASAP on a temporary ongoing contract within the North Tyneside area.
- Preparing written assessments of support needs.
- Maintaining up to date and comprehensive clients records and files.
- Providing care, support and advice to service users on a range of issues.
- Assessing customers readiness to live independently and to provide training for independence as necessary, before recommending move-on accommodation.
- Implementing an after-care plan to support customers in their own accommodation.
- Attending case reviews, case conferences, Child Protection Conferences and statutory reviews, producing information reports where required.
- Setting up and attending regular scheme meetings.
- Undertaking property checks and arranging repairs.
- Ensuring properties are stocked and furnished.
- Must have a housing background.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- May be subjected to an Enhanced DBS check.