We are currently looking for an experienced Electrician to cover a range of electrical installations across the Sunderland area.
- To undertake electrical work covering installations, repairs, services, fault-finding and testing in commercial, industrial, and domestic environments.
- To work individually or as part of a team undertake high quality electrical installations and repairs.
- Undertaking risk assessments and adhering to all health and safety procedures.
- Managing your own diary system.
- Working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday + call outs.
- Overtime/On call may be available depending on experience.
- Flexible hours may also be available.
- Uniform and Company vehicle provided for use to and from the workplace only.
- Must have the following:
- Full driving license
- 2391 Inspection and testing qualification or equivalent
- 18th Edition
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Electrical Installations
- Previous experience in Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting maintenance
The role is advertised as £14.03 but the pay rate could potentially increase up to £15.33 per hour.