We are currently looking for 2 experienced Depot Attendants to work a range of duties in a busy Durham depot supporting the Fleet Manager on a daily basis.
- Loading/un-loading and safe stowage of waste materials and goods using tele-handler and other lifting equipment.
- Performing minor maintenance, repairs, and routine safety inspections of Depot buildings, equipment, vehicles and infrastructure.
- Co-ordinating on-site deliveries of materials, equipment, fuel and undertake stock checks.
- Driving and operating a wide range of vehicles and equipment, including vans, tipping vehicles, HGV vehicles and vehicles of a specialist nature e.g. refuse vehicles, lorry loaders, road sweepers, etc.
- General cleaning of the Depot and it’s equipment.
- Carrying out the basic duties of fire steward and assisting in any on-site emergencies.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have the ability to maintain and repair equipment, vehicles, tools etc.
- Must have certification of Manual Handling and Health and Safety.
- Must hold a First Aid Certificate.
- Must hold a full clean CAT-B driving license.
- Certification of CAT C, C1, D1, Forklift, Lorry, and Tele-Handler is desirable, but not essential.