We are currently looking for Data and Systems Officer to work in Gateshead. This position is initially for a period of 9 months but may be extended.
To support the provision of data management and assist the delivery of business objectives.
To support the data management requirements of ongoing digital transformation projects including deployment and implementation of new systems and applications.
To provide timely and proactive support and advice to regional stakeholders across a suite of e-enabled systems.
- To provide accurate and effective data management in support of NEPOs business objectives and ongoing digital transformation projects.
- To utilise available reporting tools to design and deliver required analytics in support of NEPO business objectives and ongoing digital transformation projects.
- To utilise available ICT tools and systems to maintain accurate records and ensure duplication of information is minimised.
- To analyse and interrogate large datasets to inform NEPO decision making and strategies.
- To support the maintenance of clean data sets through improvements to the range, quality and accuracy of available system data and intelligence.
- To support continuous improvement objectives of incumbent systems.
- To support the deployment and implementation of new systems for NEPO and regional stakeholders.
- To assist all users of NEPO’s systems to resolve a wide range of operational queries including providing guidance and support to internal and regional stakeholders.
- To provide accurate and timely solutions to user problems, taking ownership of service requests to ensure satisfactory resolutions are delivered.
- To maintain guidance and self-service training materials to support NEPO and regional stakeholders.
- To assist in regular reviews of NEPO processes (including online procedures), taking initiative and suggesting improvements to ensure that resources are used effectively, and process improvements are ongoing.
- To support with other related duties including special projects.