We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Support Officer to provide a professional level of customer support service across a range of teams within Property and Assets such as Repairs and Maintenance, and Home Improvement ensuring the aims and objectives of the housing company are met.
- Provide a main point of contact for customers throughout works to their home, ensuring that they are fully aware of all works due to happen.
- Advise customers of works planned, to keep them updated throughout the process
- Work with customers and clients to ensure any queries and issues are dealt with swiftly via telephone, email, or in person (circumstantial).
- Arrange any necessary support for vulnerable customers, ensuring work can be completed causing minimum stress and inconvenience.
- Liaise closely with technical officers and site management staff as well as other agencies and services to ensure that the needs and requirements of customers are met, whilst having regard to financial constraints and timescales for delivery of work.
- Input various forms of data onto a range of systems
- Work between different sites and locations
- Must have 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade 4 / C or above (including Maths and English), or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience working in a Customer Service environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must have a good understanding of equality and diversity and how this is demonstrated within a work environment
- Having a full UK Driver’s license is desirable as you will be travelling from different locations and offices, but it is not essential.